Shahid Shamsipour Institute of Technology (SSIT)

دانشکده فنی شهید شمسی‌پور

Map showing location of Shahid Shamsipour Institute of Technology
Iran Rank
#193
Region Rank
#2793
Global Rank
#8803

Reviews

 Sort by:
 Filter by:
All Reviews

3 results found.

  • Oct 13, 2019

    تدریس

    افتضاح از لحاظ تدریس فقط خود دانشجویان باید بلد باشم اساتید هیچ تدریسی نمیکنن متاسفم واقعا اگه شبانه هم قبول شدید نیاید هم پولتونو هدر میدید هم وقتتونو من این اشتباه رو انجام دادم

    I would NOT recommend Shahid Shamsipour Institute of Technology to a friend.
  • Jan 27, 2017

    Student

    Excellent place for grow.

    Pros:
    • good academic reputation
    • knowledgeable faculty
    • beautiful campus
    • challenging courses
    I would recommend Shahid Shamsipour Institute of Technology to a friend!
  • Dec 13, 2013

    great exp

    shamipour technical faculty of tehran is one of the best faculty in iran.

    Pros:
    • good academic reputation
    • knowledgeable faculty
    • challenging courses
    • access to cutting-edge technology
    I would recommend Shahid Shamsipour Institute of Technology to a friend!
Page 1 of 1
1
© 2026, Scholaro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Your use of this service is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.