We invite you to join our professional team and work in a diverse, dynamic international education start-up environment with promotion opportunities.
- Provide phone and live chat support
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide information about translation and credential evaluation services and software to customers
- Answer and manage customer support tickets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced typing and computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat software
- 1-2 years of customer service or administrative assistant experience
- Fluent in a foreign language
MUST HAVE PERMANENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE U.S.A.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)