Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:59:06 PM(UTC)
Rank: Guest
Groups: Guests

Joined: 9/7/2009(UTC)
Posts: 383
My wife and I are on M2 and M1 visa and we are now in the process for I539 Extend/ Change Non-immigrant Status. We've just received notice with new requests and we are about to send this back with all requested documents. But my wife has to leave the country before we have the new visa, because of some family problems. What I'd like to know is if she has to request a new visa from Brazil, in order for her to come back to the US? Or can she use the new extended visa that will be released? Also we have by now 2 I94 that came along with the new requests, and she must surrender it when she leaves the US but the I94 doesn't say that we are in process of Extend/ Change Non immigrant status. So I'd like to know if we have to attach a copy of the application to the I94 to show that we weren't illegal but in the middle of the process?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this topic
New Topic Post Reply
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

FlatEarth Theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2019, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.052 seconds.
© 2013, Foreign Credits, Inc.