Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 9:13:56 AM(UTC)
Rank: Guest
Groups: Guests

Joined: 9/7/2009(UTC)
Posts: 384
Do you know what would be equivalent for "pass" in russian trancript for USA. I need to do evaluation but Department of Education in USA already told me that if it is just "pass", they will do not accept it. they nee to know equivalent.
Would you be able to do it?
thank you for answer in advance.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:37:06 PM(UTC)
Rank: Administration
Groups: Foreign Credits

Joined: 9/7/2009(UTC)
Posts: 13
The US equivalent is typically grade S, a passing grade representing coursework completed at a standard of grades A–C.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:42:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
New Topic Post Reply
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

FlatEarth Theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.090 seconds.
© 2013, Foreign Credits, Inc.